Start your kids off on the right foot with Arthur Murray’s Kids program.
Do you want your child to develop self-confidence, social skills, coordination and healthy habit of exercise? Arthur Murray Ottawa will teach them how to move with grace and poise while having a great time. It’s fast, fun and easy!
Children will be introduced to the basic patterns of the most popular Ballroom and Latin dances taught by the certified Arthur Murray instructor.
This program is a fun presentation of the music, creative movement and dance styles. No partner needed to start.Give the gift of dance to your child today! Call or email us now.
The next session begins on Saturday, September 8, 2018
There will be 2 options:
- Newcomer Kid’s. Age 6-10. Saturday at 10am
- Newcomer Teen’s. Age 11-16. Saturday at 10.45am
Each class will run for 45 minutes. 40minutes of teaching time and 5 minutes of transition time.
Private lessons are available upon request. Tech and style classes available for competitive students.
*Missed classes cannot be replaced. Programs are non-refundable.
1st semester(Fall/Winter): 18 weeks/once a week
September 8, 2018 – January 5, 2018 | Annual Graduation Ball | 2nd semester(Winter/Spring): 18 weeks/once a week
January 12, 2019 – May 11, 2019 | Annual Showcase
Trial class is available at $25+HST (if you choose to sign up for a program within the same day this amount will be turn into the registration fee). Administrative registration fees is $25+HST per program(to be paid at the studio before program starts).
Should you decide to purchase 2 semesters at once your 2nd administrative registration fees will be waived.
The tuition fees for each program of 18 weeks/once a week is $225+HST.
3 Easy Steps to register:
- Choose and purchase program from our website with PayPal. Alternately, you can give a call to the studio at (613)233-7911 and purchase on the phone or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept e-transfer, visa, MC, debit, certified cheques or cash.
- If PayPal is used, please fill out our web form with the following information: parent(s) name(s), you contacts, child name, child age and a dance program.
- You will receive a welcome e-mail or phone call from Arthur Murray Staff!